Easter Egg Rocky Road
- 150g unsalted butter, chopped
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 300g dark eating chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup unsalted pistachio kernels, toasted
- 10 mini dark/milk chocolate Easter eggs
- ⅓ cup mini marshmallows
- 150g shortbread finger biscuits, chopped
- 150g red glacé cherries, halved
- ½ cup shredded coconut, toasted
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. Line a 15cm (base measurement) square cake pan with baking paper, extending paper at two sides for handles.
2. Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Add eating chocolate; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until melted and smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
3. Add pistachio, chocolate eggs, marshmallows, biscuit and cherries; stir gently to combine. Transfer to prepared pan. Gently press down to compress mixture; level surface. Sprinkle top with coconut; press into chocolate mixture. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
4. Remove slice from pan. Cut into 15 squares. Serve.
Tip: When adding chopped biscuit to chocolate, avoid using the fine crumbs.