Chicken, Chorizo & Mozzarella Kebabs
- 500g chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 125g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 200g mozzarella, cubed
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- oil, for brushing
- lemon wedges, parsley leaves, to serve
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, half of the lemon juice, oil, garlic and paprika. Chill, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Thread chicken, chorizo and mozzarella alternately onto skewers. Brush with oil.
3. Preheat a barbecue grill on high. Barbecue skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning on all sides, until chicken is cooked through.
4. Serve hot skewers drizzled with remaining lemon juice, lemon wedges and parsley leaves.
Tip: Always soak bamboo skewers in water before threading on the meat or vegetables. This will prevent them from burning on the BBQ.