Chia Chocolate Puddings
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup black or white chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 2 Tbsp raw honey plus extra to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1 Handful cacao nibs, to serve
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. In a large jug, combine milk, seeds, cacao powder and honey. Mix well. Set aside 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent clumping.
2. Add blueberries and stir until combined. Pour evenly among 4 serving glasses or bowls. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Serve topped with extra blueberries, cacao nibs, nuts and a drizzle of honey.