Minted Fruit Salad with Cinnamon Cream
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1 rock melon, peeled and cubed
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 cups grapes
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 100ml cream lightly whipped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. In a large bowl place the pineapple, melon, strawberries, grapes and kiwifruit. Toss to combine.
2. Add the mint and stir through.
3. Place the whipped cream into a small bowl and stir through the cinnamon.
4. Serve the fruit salad in a bowl garnished with mint leaves and cinnamon cream on the side.