Courgette, Asparagus and Broad Bean Salad
- 5 large courgettes, trimmed
- 4 bunches asparagus (about 40 spears), ends snapped off, blanched and cut in half lengthways
- 1kg frozen broad beans, blanched and peeled
- 1 cup basil mint leaves, or mint or basil leaves
- 400g goat feta, crumbled
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp good-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut courgette lengthways into thin strips, to resemble spaghetti.
2. In a serving bowl, gently toss together the courgette, asparagus, broad beans, mint and feta.
3. To make a dressing, use a fork to whisk together the lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil and sugar with some sea salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad.