Salsa Verde Potato Salad
- 1kg perlas baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 2 Tbsp baby cornichons (baby gherkins), chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered for 10-15 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add half the mayonnaise mixture to the warm potato halves, and set aside to cool.
3. When ready to serve, add remaining mayonnaise mixture, and toss to coat.
Tips: You don't need to peel new potatoes; just rinse to remove any dirt and cook whole.