Courgette, Haloumi and Basil Fritters
- 2 cups small courgettes, finely sliced
- 180g haloumi, cut into similar-sized pieces as the courgette
- 1 cup basil, finely shredded
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 dried chilli, crumbled
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup beer
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Lemon wedges, to serve
How to Use Four Sides of Your Grater
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl (except butter and oil).
2. Heat the butter and olive oil on the BBQ hot plate and batch-cook 1/4 cup amounts of batter until golden on both sides.
3. Season and serve with lemon wedges.