Chilli and Honey Barbecued Steak with Coleslaw
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 fresh long red chilli, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 200g sirloin steaks
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups finely shredded white cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, grated coarsely
- 3 spring onions, sliced thinly
How to clean your BBQ
1. Combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, chilli and garlic in a large bowl. Add the beef; coat in honey mixture.
2. Cook beef on heated, oiled grill plate (or grill on barbecue) until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
3. Meanwhile, to make coleslaw, whisk together vinegar and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add red and white cabbage, carrot and spring onions; toss gently. Serve steaks with coleslaw.