Beetroot, Asparagus and Feta Salad
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 bunches (340g) asparagus, halved
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, torn
- 450 g can beetroot wedges, drained
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnut halves, toasted
1. Lemon dressing steps: To make lemon dressing, combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a jug.
2. Beetroot, asparagus and feta salad steps: Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain. Reserve 1/4 of the cheese.
3. Combine asparagus, mint, beetroot, cheese, nuts and dressing in a bowl. Top with reserved cheese.
Recipe from foodtolove.co.nz
By Food to love