Asian Pork Rissoles
- 450g pork mince
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 7g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1Tbsp oil for cooking
- 8 slider buns
- To serve: lettuce, coriander, aioli
How to Cook Perfect Mince
1. Into a kitchen processor place the spring onions, garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, sweet chilli, fish sauce, salt and coriander. Blitz until well combined. Place the pork into a large bowl and add the marinade. Using your hands, mix well.
2. Shape the mixture into 8 rissoles of the same size. Refrigerate until needed.
3. Preheat a BBQ grill to a medium heat. Cook the rissoles for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
4. Split the buns and toast on the BBQ. Fill each with lettuce, coriander, aioli and a rissole.
5. Serve hot.
Tip: Dampen your hands before rolling each rissole to make the job easy, as the mixture won’t stick. To add a crunchy outside to your rissoles, dust in flour before cooking.