- 1/2 cup (125ml) canned coconut cream
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 360 g (11½ ounces) white eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 1/4 cups (85g) shredded coconut
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. Combine coconut cream, rind and chocolate in small saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth. Transfer mixture to small bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Working with a quarter of the chocolate mixture at a time (keeping remainder in the refrigerator), roll rounded teaspoons into balls; place on tray. Refrigerate truffles until firm.
3. Working quickly, roll truffles in coconut, return to tray; refrigerate until firm.