Catherine’s Chocolatey Crispies
- 150 g butter melted
- 150 g dark chocolate; melted
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa sifted
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 4-4½ cups cornflakes (use gluten-free if preferred)
Place 28 paper cases in mini muffin pans.
Combine the butter and chocolate. Mix in the golden syrup, cocoa and coconut. Add 4 cups of the cornflakes, carefully stirring to combine all the ingredients thoroughly while not breaking up the cornflakes. Add the remaining ½ cup cornflakes if necessary.
Divide the mixture between the cases, filling them generously. Chill in the refrigerator to set.