Camembert and Caramelised Onion Tartlets
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 250 g camembert cheese
- ready rolled puff pastry
How to Have Fun with Leftover Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Thinly slice onions and sauté with the butter on a low heat.
3. Keep stirring over a low heat until they turn deep caramel in colour.
4. Cut squares out of the puff pastry to the desired size, pile on the cooked onion in the middle of square, top with sliced camembert and place in the oven.
5. Cook for 20 minutes or until golden.
By Jacob's Creek Reserve