- 350 g sweet shortcrust pastry
- 150 ml fresh cream
- 1 tbsp lemon spread curd
- 1 Punnet strawberries
How to Have Fun with Leftover Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Roll out pastry and cut around a saucer to make circles. Press each one into a greased muffin or tart tin.
3. Bake cases blind by covering each with grease proof paper and filling with rice or baking stones.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden then allow to cool.
4. Whisk the cream until thick, then stir in the lemon curd.
5. Spoon the lemon cream into the pastry cases and arrange the strawberry slices on top.
By Jacob's Creek