Kiwi Choc Chip Biscuits
- 225 g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups and 2 Tbsp Plain Flour
- t tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup NESTLÉ CHOC BITS Dark
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Grease or line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk.
3. Sift over flour and baking powder and fold into creamed mixture with the choc pieces.
4. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on the prepared baking tray leaving room to spread. Press each ball lightly with a floured fork to flatten.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are a light brown colour on the bottom, cool on a wire rack.