Chocolate and Raspberry Pudding
- 100g butter, softened
- 120g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 120g self-rising flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries plus extra thawed out for garnishing
- 80ml cream
- 80g chocolate buttons
- 4 scoops of ice cream to serve
- 2 sprigs of mint, for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease 4 ramekins or 200ml cups. Cut pieces of baking paper and put into the bottom. Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
2. Sift in the flour and cocoa. Add yoghurt and stir to combine. Fold through raspberries gently.
3. Spoon mixture into the moulds or cups and smooth the top. Place into a deep baking dish and add 2cm warm water. Cover whole baking tray with baking paper and then tin foil tucking it in tightly. Place into the oven for 35-40 mins until just set in the middle.
4. Remove tin foil and baking paper. Let puddings sit for 10 mins before tipping out.
5. To make the chocolate sauce: bring cream to the boil in a small pot. Pour over chocolate buttons and stir until smooth and creamy.