- 500g Shore Mariner Marinara Mix, defrosted & drained
- 250g Shore Mariner Cooked Prawn Cutlets, defrosted & drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion small diced
- ½ leek small diced
- 1 medium carrot small diced
- 1 stick celery small diced
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 large potatoes, diced
- 2 cups Campbell’s Real Stock Fish
- ½ cup medium white wine
- 1 cup cream
- 4 Tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives to garnish
- Crusty bread to serve
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
In a large saucepan heat the oil, and gently sauté the onion, leek, carrot, celery and garlic without colouring. Add turmeric and mix through.
Add potato and fish stock, bring to the boil, add wine and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add marinara mix and cream, bring back to a simmer.
Mix cornflour with a little wine or water and stir through chowder to thicken a little, remove from the heat.
Stir through zest and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve in a bowl and add some cooked prawn cutlets. Then garnish the top with a dollop of sour cream and chopped chives, accompanied with crusty bread.
By Shore Mariner