Classic Beef Enchiladas
- Old El Paso™ Enchilada Kit
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium courgette, grated
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 cup grated light tasty cheese
- 1 medium courgette, extra, thinly sliced
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Heat a little oil in a pan; add onion and courgette, cook until onion is soft. Remove from pan. Add beef and brown over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in half of Enchilada Sauce and onion mixture; simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Warm Tortillas by opening tortilla pouch & discarding freshness sachet. Microwave tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of mince mixture onto one side of each Tortilla and fold over to create a half circle. Repeat with remaining filling and Tortillas. Place in lightly greased oven proof dish, overlapping the filled Tortillas.
4. Top with remaining enchilada sauce, cheese & extra courgette. Bake at 180ºC for 15 -20 minutes or until cheese melts. Enjoy with salad.
By Old El Paso