Chargrilled Vegetable Stack
- 6 Farrah Wraps (assorted flavours)
- 2 cups blanched spinach leaves
- 1 cup spicy tomato sauce
- ½ eggplant , sliced and chargrilled
- 1 courgette, sliced and chargrilled
- 1 carrot sliced, steamed and chargrilled
- 1 pumpkin sliced, steamed and chargrilled
- 3 portobello mushrooms, sliced and chargrilled
- 3 capsicums, deseeded and chargrilled
- 3 tsp toasted nuts
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Basil leaves to garnish
How to Char-grill Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a spring latched tin with baking spray and line the rim with baking paper.
Lay two wraps on the base of the tin then spread with ¼ of the pasta sauce, then add a layer of vegetables.
Add a wrap on top and repeat the steps above until the Vegetable Stack is complete. Make sure to end the stack with a wrap on top.
Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the feta, toasted nuts and basil leaves on top. Peel off baking paper and cut into wedges.
Wraps make a great alternative to lasagne pasta sheets and cook a lot faster as well.
By Farrah Wraps