Summer Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes and Capsicum
- 500 g Homebrand spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 anchovies, chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced thinly
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 250 g roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1 roasted red capsicum, sliced
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 100 g shaved parmesan
- Freshly ground pepper
How to Cook Perfect Pasta
1. In a large pot, cook spaghetti as per packet instructions.
2. In a small pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic, anchovies and chilli, then fry for 2 or 3 minutes or until they have a little colour. Add lemon juice. Add tomatoes and capsicums to warm through.
3. Drain pasta and return it to the pot. Add warmed ingredients and toss carefully. Fold in the rocket. Add plenty of ground pepper.
4. Serve with grated Parmesan on top.