Thai Beef Salad with Crispy Noodles
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Select olive oil
- 350 g beef schnitzel, finely sliced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 90 g spinach
- ¼ cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint, sliced
- ½ cup fresh coriander, sliced
- 160 g crispy egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 clove of garlic, mashed into a paste
1. To make the dressing: Throw the lime juice, fish sauce, chilli and garlic into a jar and shake to combine. Pour half into a bowl and set the remaining aside.
2. Heat a frypan on high. When really hot add the oil, then the beef schnitzel and stir-fry quickly. Remove and place into the bowl with the dressing. Combine.
3. Add remaining ingredients to bowl then drizzle over the rest of the dressing and combine.
By Brett McGregor