- Olive oil for greasing
- 12 Slices White or wholemeal bread
- 2 Tbsp chutney
- 4 Tbsp Sour cream
- 100g Feta cut into 12 cubes
- 6 Sundried tomatoes cut in half
- 6 Pitted olives
How to Grease and Line Baking Tins
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Use a large cookie cutter to cut rounds out of each bread slice. Brush small muffin tins with olive oil and push rounds of sliced bread into each.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and golden. Allow to cool.
4. Meanwhile, mix chutney with sour cream and add a small teaspoonful into each bread case.
5. Add a piece of feta, sundried tomato and top off with a piece of olive.
6 Serve immediately.
Tip: Keep off-cuts of bread in the freezer to make breadcrumbs.