Smoked Salmon and Lime Croissants
- 8 large croissants
- 10 (450-500g) smoked salmon slices
- ¼ Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp horseradish (optional)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 250 g cream cheese
- 8 lettuce leaves
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
1. Dice and slice smoked salmon into desired shape and size.
2. Blend garlic, horseradish and lime juice into cream cheese. Add in half of the smoked salmon and roughly mix together.
3. Slice each croissant approximately two-thirds of the way through.
4. Insert lettuce leaf and pieces of salmon into each croissant.
5. Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of salmon slices.