- 6 cups mixed salad green or baby spinach
- 4 peaches (or plums or nectarines or apricots), halved
- ¼ cup feta
- ¼ cup sliced almonds or whole almonds (toasted)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat grill or bbq to medium-high heat.
2. Lightly spray stonefruit with cooking oil spray. Place fruit halves, cut sides down and grill for 2 minutes; turn halves over, and grill 2 minutes or until fruit begins to soften. Remove from heat and cut into wedges.
3. To make dressing whisk vinegar and oil in a small dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange salad greens in a shallow bowl or large plate. Top with stonefruit pieces and crumble over feta. Garnish with almonds and drizzle over dressing.