Ice Cream Christmas Pudding
- 2 litres vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup glacé cherries, roughly chopped
- ½ cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 50 g marshmallows, chopped
- 1 bar of flake chocolate, broken
- Chocolate ice cream topping sauce (one that sets)
- Fresh berries and mint leaves to garnish
How to Make Ganache
1. Leave the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer for 5 -10 minutes so that it softens slightly.
2. Line a large round bowl or a pudding basin with plastic wrap.
3. Place ice cream into a separate large bowl and stir until smooth. Fold in the cherries, almonds, marshmallows and Flake chocolate.
4. Place mixture into prepared bowl and smooth the surface. Cover with foil and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours, or until it is very firm.
5. Remove the ice cream from the freezer, remove foil and turn onto a serving platter.
6. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and let it go hard. Serve immediately.
7. Garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves to serve.