Moroccan Lamb Burgers
- 400 g Lamb Minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh & mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp 1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- oil for frying
- 4 Burger Buns, lightly toasted
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Salad leaves
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
How to use Leftover Burger Buns
1. Place mince, onion, garlic, spices, tomato sauce, herbs, and sweet chilli sauce in a large bowl. Using clean hands, mix until they are well combined. Form the mince mixture into 4 even-sized patties.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and add the patties being careful not to overcrowd. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
3. Serve the patties in the hamburger buns with salad, tomatoes and a dollop of mayonnaise.
By Food Magazine