Chicken & Mushroom Casserole
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced or whole
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup rice
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Steamed asian greens eg pak choy, to serve
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Heat the oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan. Remove skin from the chicken and brown on both sides
2. Add the ginger and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms, soy sauce, oyster sauce, 2 cups water and rice.
3. Slowly bring to the boil then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the water has been absorbed.
4. Serve with steamed asian greens.