- 2 Tbsp oil
- 400 g pork schnitzels, sliced thinly, seasoned
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 1/4 leek, cleaned and sliced
- 2 celery sticks
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tsp parsley, finely sliced
- 2 1/2 cups cooked white rice
1. Heat half the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork until golden brown.
2. Add the chorizo to the plan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Keep tossing the chorizo to ensure it doesn't burn. Set aside with the pork.
3. Heat remaining oil in pan. Add the leeks and celery and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften.
4. Add the flour, tomato paste and cajun seasoning and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add stock, corn, pork and chorizo to pan. Stir to combine. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the mixture reduces slightly.
6. Season to taste and serve over rice with a sprinkling of spring onions and parlsey.