Baked Salmon with Crispy Potatoes
- 3 courgettes, sliced into long strips
- 4 Tbsp parsley
- 1 zest and juice of lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 cherry tomatoes pack, sliced in half
- 200 g green beans, sliced into 4cm lengths, then blanched
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus 2 tbsp extra
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp capers
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced into eight pieces
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine the courgettes with parsley, garlic and lemon zest. Spread the courgettes over a shallow ovenproof dish, then add the tomatoes and beans. Drizzle over 1 Tbsp olive oil, then bake for 10 minutes.
2. Place the salmon fillets amongst the vegetables and sprinkle with lemon juice. Bake for a further 15 minutes until the fish is just cooked.
3. For the crispy baked potatoes - place dried potatoes into a bowl and drizzle with 2 Tbsp oil, season and combine. Place onto the hot tray and bake until golden and soft in the middle, approximately 40 minutes.
4. To serve, divide vegetables and potatoes between four plates, top vegetables with salmon and finish with parsley.