Creamy Beef Carbonara with Mushrooms & Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 400 g lean beef, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 Continental creamy bacon carbonara pasta & sauce value pack
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown beef and mushrooms.
2. Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
3. Stir through tomatoes at the end of cooking. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Tip: Serve with a crisp green salad.