Roasted vegetable salad with sour cream and red onion dressing
- 600g red kumara
- 600 g baking roasting potatoes
- 600g carrots
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp rosemary - fresh (chopped) or dried
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, finely diced
- Flat leafed parsley, chopped
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Cut the vegetables into cubes leaving the skins on. Combine with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, cumin seeds, mustard seeds salt and pepper in a roasting dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and tender. Cool.
Combine sour cream, whole grain mustard, red onion, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir through cooled vegetable mixture.