Sticky Honey Chicken with Five-spice Kumara
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup Select oriental soy, garlic and honey marinade
- 4 kumara, peeled and quartered
- ¼ tsp five-spice powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- crunchy green salad to serve
1. Place the drumsticks in a non-stick baking dish and pour over the sauce. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C. Add the kumara to the baking dish and sprinkle with the five-spice powder and salt.
3. Bake the chicken and kumara for 50 to 60 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the kumara is tender.
4. Serve with a green salad.