Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs with Satay Sauce
- 1 can Pineapple Pieces
- 700g diced skinned boned chicken
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 jar of Select Satay Sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Steamed white rice and coriander sprigs for serving
- coriander sprigs for serving
How to Clean your BBQ
1. Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for at least 1 hour. Thread chicken pieces interspersed with pineapple pieces. Pour sesame oil evenly over the skewers to coat evenly.
2. Grill or barbecue the skewers over moderate heat for about 10 minutes until chicken is well cooked.
3. Heat the sauce until just boiling, remove and reserve.
4. Serve the skewers on the rice with tomatoes and cucumber on the side, the sauce over and the coriander for garnish.