BBQ Tarakihi Fillet with Turmeric and Dill
- 6 tarakihi fillets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 bunch dill, sliced
- 100 mls fresh coconut juice
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp spring onion, sliced on an angle
- 2 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 chilli, sliced to garnish
- green salad to serve
- steamed rice to serve
How to Tell When Fish is Cooked
1. Place the turmeric into a bowl. Add dill, coconut juice, season and combine well. Coat the fish with the turmeric-dill paste.
2. Place a drizzle of oil onto the plate of the BBQ on medium to high heat. Place the fillets on the BBQ plate and cook for around 2 minutes per side depending on the thickness.
3. Slide the fish onto a platter then top with spring onion and peanuts.
4. Garnish with chilli and serve with a green salad and plain rice.