Garlic Herb Butter for Corn
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed and boiled for 2 minutes in salted water
- 2 Tbsp butter at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- zest of half a lemon
- salt to taste
- paper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl. You can mix by hand to ensure everything is evenly combined.
2. Roll in cling film to form a cylinder. Place into freezer for a few minutes. Slice, remove the cling film and place on top of blanched, barbecued corn.