Mini Pesto Caprese Kebabs
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 Tbsp pesto
- 12 mozzarella balls (Rustichella)
- 24 cocktail sticks
- 24 basil leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 24 pitted black olives
1. In a small bowl combine the oil and pesto.
2. Drain your Rustichella balls well and add to a bowl with pesto. Toss through the pesto mixture, cover and allow to marinate for about 30 minutes, giving them a little toss now and again.
3. Remove your Rustichella from the pesto marinade, cut into halves.
4. Take a cocktail stick and thread with a piece of cheese, basil leaf, tomato then finish with an olive.
5. Drizzle with a little olive oil.