Miso & Ginger Glazed Salmon with Stir Fried Bok Choy
- 4 salmon fillets (about 150g each)
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce, 2 Tbsp extra
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 bok choy heads, cleaned and sliced
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. For the salmon: Preheat oven or BBQ to 180°C. Mix miso paste, brown sugar, ginger, 1 Tbsp soy sauce in a bowl and brush over salmon fillets. Cover and marinade for 15 minutes while you prepare the bok choy and cook the rice.
2. Line an oven tray with baking paper and place salmon steaks on top. Cook in oven or on bbq with lid closed for 7-8 minutes, or until just cooked through.
3. For the bok choy: Heat oil in a wok. When simmering add the garlic and bok choy. Stir fry for 30 seconds then add 1 Tbsp water and 2 Tbsp soy sauce. Stir to combine. This only takes about 2 minutes. It should still be vibrantly green and a little crunchy.
4. To serve, put the bok choy on a plate and place salmon on top. Serve with a bowl of steamed rice.