Mixed Berry Ambrosia
- 450g mixed berries e.g. raspberries, blackberries, boysenberries, strawberries, blueberries
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup softly whipped cream
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup crushed meringues
- ½ cup marshmallows cut in pieces
- ¼ cup toasted coconut
- Icing sugar for dusting
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. In a large bowl place the berries and sprinkle over the caster sugar. Let it sit for 15 minutes. Then add the cream, yoghurt, marshmallows and meringues. Fold gently together.
2. Put mixture into the fridge until required. Serve in a large glass bowl, or individual glasses.
3. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and dust with icing sugar to serve.