- 750 g frozen or fresh berries
- 1 packet raspberry jelly
- 1 packet blackberry jelly
- 600 ml ready made custard
- Packet of large sponge cake, cut into squares
- 400 g whipped cream
- 200 g fresh raspberries
How to prepare a trifle
1. Arrange half the berry fruit in two shallow dishes. Make up the two packets of jelly using half the amount of boiling water in packet instructions. Pour over the fruit and allow to set.
2. In a glass dish layer the custard, berries, sponge cake and jelly finishing with custard.
3. Top with whipped cream and garnish with raspberries.