Warm Summer Potato Salad
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and cut into even sized pieces
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado, halved, seed removed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp dried basil
- pepper to taste
1. Boil the potatoes until tender and then drain.
2. Cook the capsicum in 2 tbsp olive oil on a hot heat for a couple of minutes then drain.
3. Put the potatoes on a serving dish and arrange the other salad vegetables around them.
4. Whisk together the 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, dill, basil, season with salt and pepper and pour over the potatoes.
Recipe by AS Wilcox. Photography by AS Wilcox.