Moroccan Roast Vegetables with Lemon Pepper & Mint Dressing
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 eggplant, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Select Moroccan Seasoning
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- Lemon Pepper & Mint Dressing
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon & pepper seasoning
- 2 tsp lemon juice
How to Make Perfect Roast Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
To prepare the dressing, combine the yoghurt, mint, lemon & pepper seasoning, honey and lemon juice in a bowl and set aside.
Place the capsicums, pumpkin, onion and eggplant in a roasting dish. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the moroccan seasoning. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
Add the courgette slices and asparagus and cook for a further 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and golden brown.
Drizzle over the dressing and serve warm or as a salad
By Food Magazine