Lamb Leg Steaks, Couscous and Green Beans
- lamb leg steaks
- 2 tsp Select Moroccan seasoning
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Grated zest of 1 lemon, juice of half
- 1 cup Select chicken stock
- 1 cup couscous
- extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup green grapes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup Signature range almonds roasted and unsalted
- 1 cup loosely packed coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup thick Greek style unsweetened yoghurt
- garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- 250g green beans
How to Chop Herbs
Sprinkle the lamb generously with the Moroccan seasoning, chilli flakes and lemon zest and juice. Set aside for up to two hours to marinate.
Put the chicken stock in a large microwave proof bowl and heat to boiling. Add the couscous, cover with plastic wrap and sit for 4 minutes. Fluff with a fork, add the olive oil and cook in microwave for 2 minutes. Fluff with a fork again and check the seasoning for taste. Toss through the grapes, almonds and coriander just before serving.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic and salt.
Cook the green beans in boiling salted water until tender, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Cool slightly then toss in the yoghurt dressing. The beans can be served warm or cold.
For the lamb, heat a little oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add the lamb and cook for 4 minutes on each side for medium cooked lamb.
Divide the couscous and green beans between four plates and top each with a lamb leg steak.