BBQ Kiwi Beef Burger
- 500 g Prime Beef Mince
- 1 egg
- 1 packet Continental Rich Beefy Mince Recipe Base
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Homebrand hamburger buns
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 225 g tin Homebrand sliced beetroot
- 4 cheese slices
- 2 tbsp Homebrand tomato sauce
How to Clean your BBQ
1. Prepare the burger patties by combining the mince, egg and Continental Rich Beefy Mince Recipe Base.
2. Fashion into 4 burger patties, place to one side.
3. Preheat your barbecue hot plate to moderately hot, lightly spray with oil and place the burgers on the hot plate.
4. Cook for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through and brown.
5. As the patties cook, add a little extra oil and place onions on the grill and allow to brown. Season with a little black pepper.
6. Place the burger buns around the edge of the barbecue to warm through and toast.
7. Remove the buns from the barbecue and place the shredded lettuce on the base of each, then place the tomato and beetroot slices on top.
8. Carefully place the beef patties on top and add a little tomato sauce. Top with a slice of cheese and the onions.