Onecard Terms and Conditions
Changes to programme where customers earn 1 point for every dollar
- Welcome to the Onecard Loyalty Programme - you’re now on track to earn Rewards, benefit from Boosts, exclusive Onecard Club Prices and have the opportunity to enter competitions only open to Onecard members. Best of all, it's free!
- These are the Terms which govern the Programme. By using a Onecard (either physical or digital), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Your Onecard is also an AA Smartfuel card. If you have a Onecard you can earn either Onecard Points or AA Smartfuel discounts (each called Rewards) when you shop at Countdown and related Earn Partners. More information on how to earn Rewards is set out below.
- In these terms and conditions:
- "AA Smartfuel" means AA Smartfuel Limited;
- "AA Smartfuel Redemption Party" means a participating AA Smartfuel affiliated fuel retailer which redeems AA Smartfuel Discounts;
- "AA Smartfuel Discount" means the form of Reward available to be earned (including at Countdown), and which can be redeemed at an AA Smartfuel Redemption Party when purchasing Fuel (subject to satisfying these Terms and the AA Smartfuel Terms);
- "AA Smartfuel Terms" means the terms that govern the AA Smartfuel Programme, which can be found here;
- "Boosts" means special offers which are personalised just for you based on your Onecard shopping history;
- "Charity" means the charity, or charities, that we select from time to time (as shown on the Website) to receive the benefit of a Onecard e-voucher “Donated to Charity”;
- "Countdown" means all Countdown branded stores including Countdown Online and Countdown Online Pharmacy.
- "Countdown Online" means the Countdown branded online store at www.shop.countdown.co.nz accessible via the Website;
- "Countdown Online Pharmacy" means the Countdown branded online pharmacy store available at the Website;
- "Earn Partner" means businesses where Onecard rewards may be earned (but not necessarily redeemed);
- "Fuel" means any petroleum product (including motor spirit, diesel, biofuel and biofuel blends, but excluding bottled LPG) available for sale at a participating AA Smartfuel Redemption Party. The products for which AA Smartfuel Discounts can be earned and/or redeemed may or may not include automotive LPG at the election of the relevant participating AA Smartfuel Redemption Party. For further information, please see the AA Smartfuel Terms;
- "Household" means the Rewards earning structure that is created when multiple Onecard holders who live at the same address link their Onecards;
- "Nominated Onecard" means the Onecard that receives Onecard e-vouchers and Boosts;
- "Onecard" means all versions of the Onecard (either physical or digital);
- "Onecard Club Prices" means special prices on certain products at Countdown which are only available to Onecard holders;
- "Onecard member" means a participant of the Onecard programme;
- "Onecard Points" means one of the Rewards able to be earned when purchasing goods and services from Countdown (note, services can only be purchased in physical Countdown stores and not on Countdown Online), and which result in the issuance of Onecard e-vouchers (subject to meeting the applicable requirements in these Terms);
- "Onecard e-voucher" means the Onecard e-voucher, which is issued as a result of accumulating Onecard Points in accordance with these Terms, and which is loaded on to the Nominated Onecard;
- "Privacy Act" means the Privacy Act 1993, and from 1 December 2020, means the Privacy Act 2020;
- "Programme" means the Onecard Loyalty Programme which allows you to earn Rewards and benefit from Boosts and exclusive Onecard Club Prices;
- "Rewards " means Onecard Points and AA Smartfuel discounts together;
- "Terms" means these terms and conditions, and any other terms and conditions which we, or AA Smartfuel, issue from time to time (including in relation to any bonus Rewards promotions);
- "we", "us", "our" means Woolworths New Zealand Limited;
- "Website" means www.countdown.co.nz;
- "you", "your" means any individual or company (where applicable) who has a Onecard and/or uses a Onecard.
Onecard Loyalty Programme
- To become a Onecard member, you must be a New Zealand resident. From 12 October 2020, you must be aged 18 years or older to become a new Onecard member.
- Non-residents (ie tourists) can apply for and use a limited functionality Onecard in accordance with these Terms as set out below.
- You must use your legal name on your Onecard registration and you can only have one Onecard per person.
- Except as otherwise provided for in these Terms, you must be an individual to hold and use a Onecard. For the avoidance of doubt, where you are purchasing goods from Countdown in trade, you may earn Rewards on those purchases. However, you are not eligible to earn any additional or bonus Rewards made available as part of any bonus Rewards promotion.
- You must keep your contact details up to date. If your details are not up to date, you could:
• miss out on rewards;
• miss out on a prize; or
• be unable to receive important information about your membership from us.
- You can manage your account and keep your details up to date on the Website, or by calling us on 0800 40 40 40.
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to withdraw or cancel your Onecard, and/or Rewards. Reasonable grounds include (without limitation): a. any use or attempted use by you of a Onecard or Rewards in a manner which is contrary to these Terms; or b. our reasonable suspicion that you have been dishonest in connection with the Programme including if it is suspected that your Rewards have been earned through suspicious or unlawful practices.
- If we withdraw or cancel your Onecard in the above circumstances, you will forfeit any Rewards you have accumulated (including any spend allocated to a Onecard in the event it is unregistered) and you will no longer be eligible to earn or to redeem any Rewards or Onecard e-vouchers.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Programme for any reason. Where we decide to terminate the Programme, we will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of termination and let you know how this will affect you.
- For special Onecard promotions, other terms and conditions (in addition to these Terms) may apply and we’ll tell you about those at the time.
- From time to time, Onecard may provide you with Boosts (exclusive personalised offers) based on your individual profile. These offers are only available on your registered Onecard.
- If your Onecard has been lost or stolen (and you have registered it) you can replace it by picking up an unregistered Onecard in-store (New Onecard) and register it on your Onecard account. Please note, if you lose an unregistered Onecard, or if it is stolen, we will be unable to give you the benefit of any spend recorded and allocated to that card.
Registering Your Onecard
- Onecard provides you with a choice of Rewards. In order to obtain the full benefits of your Onecard, including utilising Onecard Points and, where applicable, redeeming other Rewards, you must first register your New Onecard on the website or by calling us on 0800 40 40 40.
- It is your responsibility to register your Onecard in your own name and with a unique email address that is not shared with any other person. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by your failure to do so, including if any third party registers your Onecard in their name (through no fault of ours) after you have used that Onecard and recorded spend against it which is capable of being converted into Rewards upon registration.
- If you have a Onecard number entered in your online shopping account you will need to update the Onecard number. This will ensure all your information, including your shopping history and any accumulated Onecard Points, continue to be associated with your Onecard account.
- Please note:
- Where you have not used your Onecard to earn Rewards prior to registering it, your former Onecard will automatically be cancelled upon the first use of your Onecard. This will mean that you will no longer be able to use your previous Onecard at Countdown. Any Onecard Points accumulated on your Old Onecard prior to use of your Onecard will (to the extent they have not expired) remain on your Onecard account available for use.
- Where you have used your Onecard when purchasing products at Countdown prior to registering it, your Old Onecard will automatically be cancelled upon registration of your New Onecard or addition of your New Onecard to your Old Onecard account. This will mean that you will no longer be able to use your Old Onecard at Countdown. Any Onecard Points accumulated on your Old Onecard prior to registration of your New Onecard, or addition of your New Onecard to your Old Onecard account, will (to the extent they have not expired) remain on your Onecard account available for use. Where you use a New Onecard in this way (prior to registration or addition), we will capture the sales information for any transaction(s) and only award the chosen Reward when your New Onecard is registered or added to your Old Onecard account.
Selecting and Changing Your Reward Currency
- To finalise the registration process, you must select one of the following Rewards:
- Onecard Points (food); or
- AA Smartfuel Discounts (Fuel).
- You may change your Rewards at any time. When you change your Rewards, any unredeemed Rewards values will be held in your account until they expire, at which time they will be removed from your account. Any accumulated Rewards will not be converted to the new Rewards that you select. If you change your Rewards at a time when you do not have enough of that Reward accumulated to redeem the applicable reward, these will expire at the relevant expiry date. Please note, the Rewards that you change to will only apply to purchases made after the change has taken effect, as notified to you by email.
- To change your Rewards please go online and access your account through our Website. Alternatively, download and use the free myCountdown app (for iOS or Android) or call us on 0800 40 40 40. Requests to change Rewards are normally processed within five (5) minutes. However, in exceptional circumstances it may take up to 24 hours to confirm a change of Reward. All changes to Rewards will be confirmed by email and sent to the email address you have provided us.
Using Your Onecard
- You can use your Onecard to earn Rewards (subject to these Terms) at Countdown. We may introduce and/or remove further Rewards issuing partners into/from the Programme at any time. Where this occurs, we will endeavour to give you reasonable notice and let you know how this will affect you, if at all.
- Your Onecard, including any Rewards, Onecard Rewards e-vouchers or AA Smartfuel Discounts, cannot be transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these Terms.
- Where a transaction is cancelled or where a refund occurs, any corresponding value of Rewards may be deducted from your Rewards balance if it has been credited to your account.
- Rewards will not be earned on any portion of a transaction which is "cash out".
- The expiry period of a chosen Reward is normally calculated from the date of spend. However, in some circumstances, this may be calculated from a different time. For example: a. where you have chosen to earn AA Smartfuel Discounts, there may be a lag in your Rewards being added to your Onecard Account the first time you register your Onecard. The expiry of your AA Smartfuel Discounts will be calculated from the date your AA Smartfuel Discount is allocated to your Onecard Account; or b. where you buy goods from Countdown Online, the expiry period of your chosen Reward will be calculated from the invoice date of the goods.
- The date the Reward is added to your Onecard Account is the date the Reward is "earned". Please see below for further information in relation to expiry periods.
- We may change these Terms in relation to Rewards and how they can be redeemed. We will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of any such changes prior to them taking place and let you know how this will affect you, if at all.
- Based on recent shopping history and to ensure that you receive your Rewards and/or Boosts, we may from time to time change the Nominated Card.
- It is your responsibility to keep your Onecard safe and secure. Please treat your Onecard account password as your confidential information. You must take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised use or access to your Onecard account and information about your membership, including your account password. This includes that you must not use a password for your Onecard account which you have used for any other of your other online accounts. You acknowledge that unauthorised access to your Onecard account and personal information may occur if you do not take these steps..
- You can create a Household by linking your Onecard with other members of your household who live at the same address and have a registered Onecard in accordance with these Terms.
- When multiple Onecards are linked as a Household, the individual applying to set up the Household will be nominated as the "Nominated Onecard cardholder" unless stated otherwise. All other Onecard holders who make up the Household will be the "linked cardholder(s)". To set up a Household please call 0800 40 40 40.
- Where you have chosen to earn Onecard Points and are linked as a member of a Household, Onecard Points earned by each member of your Household will be added together and will be allocated to the Nominated Onecard cardholder's account (however, each linked cardholder will be able to view the Onecard Points balance for the entire Household by accessing their account through our the Website or the myCountdown app).
- By creating a Household, you accept that any member of the Household may change the Nominated Onecard cardholder. When a change to the Nominated Onecard holder takes place we will send you an email to advise all members of the Household of this change. It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your contact details up to date to enable such notifications to take place.
- Where you have chosen to earn AA Smartfuel discounts, and are linked as a member of a Household, the dollars spent in Countdown towards AA Smartfuel Discounts will be added together with any other members of the Household who have also chosen to earn AA Smartfuel discounts. To gain the most benefit from your AA Smartfuel discounts you should also create a “Group” (under the AA Smartfuel terms and conditions) via the AA Smartfuel website and link the AA Smartfuel component of your Onecard with other Onecard holders who also choose to earn AA Smartfuel Discounts. To do this, please visit AA Smartfuel. Please visit AA Smartfuel for more information on how to be removed from a Group. When you earn AA Smartfuel discounts as part of a Household, the AA Smartfuel discount will be awarded to the Onecard holder whose transaction crossed the applicable spend threshold.
- Onecard e-vouchers are issued to the Nominated Onecard holder. As such, if a Nominated Onecard holder is removed from the Household after a Onecard e-voucher has been issued, that Onecard e-voucher will remain in place as issued. Note, in the case of AA Smartfuel Discounts, please see this link for more information on earning and redeeming AA Smartfuel Discounts as these are earned on a "Group" basis and awarded to the nominated primary AA Smartfuel Card holder where applicable
- You can use your Onecard to earn a Reward (subject to these Terms). Please note, if your Onecard is not registered we are unable to award any Rewards until it has been registered and a Reward chosen. Redemption of any Rewards cannot take place until you have registered your Onecard. You can either select Onecard Points as a Reward (see the section headed “Onecard Points” below for further details), or AA Smartfuel Discounts as a Reward (see the section headed “AA Smartfuel Discounts” below for further details).
Earning Onecard Points at Countdown
- You’ll earn a minimum of one (1) Onecard Point for every dollar you spend (including GST) in a single transaction at Countdown or an Earn Partner.
- When calculating your rewards, some products are required by law to be excluded, e.g. tobacco and vaping products. Where these items have been purchased, they will be excluded from earning Rewards.
- The purchase of Countdown Gift Cards and Lottery products are also excluded from earning Rewards.
- Onecard Points may, from time to time, also be earned through bonus Reward promotions (Boosts). Additional terms and conditions (in addition to these Terms) may apply to such Boosts. We’ll tell you about these at the time.
- We reserve the right to change the required minimum spend and/or the number of Onecard Points awarded in respect of the minimum spend amount. In the event of this taking place we’ll try to give you reasonable notice of any such change and either allocate any accrued points towards a Onecard e-voucher, or give you the benefit of such points where this is not possible.
- It is your responsibility to present and use your Onecard to gain the benefits associated with the Programme.
Redeeming Onecard Points - Onecard Rewards Vouchers
- For every 2,000 Onecard Points you have earned you will receive a Onecard e voucher to the value of $15. Onecard e-vouchers are issued in multiples of $15. You are able to direct us (through our Website or by calling us on 0800 40 40 40) how to allocate your Onecard e-vouchers, using the following options:
- “Automatic”: loaded to the Nominated Onecard as soon as they are earned; or
- “Saved for Later”: to be loaded to the Nominated Onecard on a certain date (e.g Christmas or a special occasion); or
- “Donated to Charity”: to be donated to a Charity via the process set out in this paragraph and paragraph 46 (m) below.
All Onecard e-vouchers, with the exception of Onecard e-vouchers “Donated to Charity”, can be redeemed at Countdown.
- You cannot have more than $4,500 worth of e-vouchers in your Onecard account. If you have more than $4,500 worth of e-vouchers in your account, you will be asked to redeem these (in multiples of $15 e-vouchers) against your Eligible Shop(s) until your account balance is under $4,500.
- Onecard Points will not be converted to Onecard e-vouchers if:
- you owe us money; or
- any of the grounds at 8(b) above exist.
- When using your Onecard e-vouchers please note:
- Onecard e-vouchers can be redeemed only once to purchase goods to the value of the amount earned;
- you must use your Onecard at the checkout when redeeming your Onecard e voucher(s);
- Onecard e-vouchers can be redeemed either in-store or via Countdown Online'
- Onecard e-vouchers may not be able to be redeemed at all places where Rewards are earned, e.g. Countdown Online Pharmacy, Vine Online. Where such limitations are in place we will let you know about this;
- Onecard e-vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. You must redeem your Onecard e-vouchers before the expiry date;
- Onecard e-vouchers are non-transferable;
- subject to paragraph 46(m)(iii) below relating to the ability to convert Onecard e vouchers to cash to enable donations to a selected Charity, Onecard e vouchers are not exchangeable, including for cash, Countdown gift vouchers, Countdown Christmas Club vouchers or Lotto products. We may also place restrictions on the use of Onecard e-vouchers to purchase certain products where the purchase of those products using a Onecard e-voucher would cause a breach of law;
- no change will be given when using a Onecard e-voucher;
- Onecard e-vouchers that are “Saved for Later” cannot be saved for use past the 12 month expiry period;
- the “save for” date on a Onecard e-voucher can be changed by you at any time via the Website or by calling 0800 40 40 40;
- Onecard e-vouchers that are “Saved for Later” will be available for you to use in-store and Countdown Online at the start of the day of the “Save for Later” date;
- we will remind you of any Onecard e-vouchers nearing their expiry date via email. As stated in clause 6 above, it is your responsibility to keep your contact details up to date; and
- where you direct us that your Onecard e-vouchers are to be “Donated to Charity” (via the process set out in this paragraph and paragraph 43 above):
- you appoint us to act as your agent for the purposes of facilitating the payment of the donation made by you to the Charity, as set out in paragraph 40(m)(iii) below;
- the Onecard e-vouchers are considered earned and redeemed at the same time. Once a Onecard e-voucher has been redeemed it cannot be refunded;
- on redemption we will convert the applicable Onecard e-vouchers to cash. That cash will then be held by us in a separate non-interest bearing bank account, together with the cash from other Onecard e-vouchers that are “Donated to Charity” by other Onecard holders, and will be donated by us on your behalf as your agent to the Charity selected by you from the list of Charities, to facilitate the payment of the donation made by you to that Charity;
- to enable you to claim a tax donation credit, as agent on your behalf we will send you a donation receipt issued by the Charity you have selected via email for Onecard e-vouchers that are “Donated to Charity”; and
- in the event that our relationship with a Charity ends, we will communicate this change to affected customers to make alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to change the redemption amount and the dates from which Onecard Points can be redeemed. We will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of any such change and let you know how this will affect you, if at all.
- In the event of a lost or stolen Onecard which has a Onecard e-voucher loaded on it, you must immediately call the Onecard Customer Care team on 0800 40 40 40 to cancel your Onecard to prevent your Onecard e-voucher(s) from being used. We accept no liability for any Onecard e-vouchers used by a third party in the event that your Onecard has been lost or stolen.
Expiry of Onecard Points
- Onecard Points earned prior to 23:59 on 11 October 2020 expire six (6) months after the date they are "earned".
- Onecard Points earned from 00:01 on 12 October 2020 expire 12 months after the date they are “earned”.
- The date your chosen Reward is "earned" will normally be the date of the relevant purchase. However:
- where you have chosen to earn AA Smartfuel Discounts, there may be a lag in your Reward being added to your Onecard Account the first time you register or add your new Onecard. The date you have "earned" your AA Smartfuel Discounts in this circumstance will be the date the AA Smartfuel Discount is allocated to your Onecard account; and
- where you buy goods from Countdown Online, the date you have "earned" your chosen Reward will be the invoice date of the goods.
- Expired Onecard Points are removed from your account when they become six or 12 months old (subject to Clauses 49 and 50 above).
- Where a Onecard member has died, their Onecard Points can be transferred to the Onecard account of a living family member subject to proof of entitlement and at our discretion in every circumstance. Where a transfer of Onecard Points has occurred in accordance with this paragraph, our decision will be final and you agree not to dispute any such decision.
AA Smartfuel Discounts
Earning AA Smartfuel Discounts at Countdown
- In order to earn AA Smartfuel Discounts on your spend at Countdown, you must meet the weekly spend amounts (set out below) to earn the corresponding AA Smartfuel Discount (note, a "week" is the period from 00:01 on a Monday to 23:59 the following Sunday). Please note, where you buy goods from Countdown Online, your spend will be allocated to your Onecard account in the week in which your goods are invoiced i.e. the week of the invoice date for your goods.
- The weekly spend amounts are as follows:
- Spend $100 (including GST) on qualifying goods and services in a week to earn AA Smartfuel Discounts of 3 cents per litre off the pump price of Fuel at an AA Smartfuel Redemption Party (up to a maximum of 50 litres per fill).
- Spend $200 (including GST) on qualifying goods and services in a week to earn AA Smartfuel Discounts of 6 cents per litre off the pump price of Fuel at an AA Smartfuel Redemption Party (up to a maximum of 50 litres per fill).
- The weekly spend amount can be spread across multiple transactions so long as the weekly spend limit is reached in any given week. No further AA Smartfuel Discounts will be awarded for any spend at Countdown over and above $200 (including GST) per week on qualifying goods.
- The maximum AA Smartfuel Discount (in cents per litre) that may be earned by you at Countdown in a one week period is 6 cents per litre off the pump price for Fuel at an AA Smartfuel Redemption Party. Note, AA Smartfuel Discounts earned in any given week can be added with AA Smartfuel Discounts earned in other weeks (and with AA Smartfuel Discounts earned on purchases other than from Countdown). However, when you use your AA Smartfuel Discounts to pay for Fuel, you must use all AA Smartfuel Discounts which have been earned up to that point in time.
- Where you have a Onecard and have added multiple Onecards to your account, the dollars spent in Countdown towards AA Smartfuel Discounts will be added together for each Onecard in your account. However, the AA Smartfuel Discount will be awarded to (and redeemable by) the Onecard that performs the transaction that reaches the earning threshold.
- In calculating the spend amount, some products are required by law to be excluded, e.g. tobacco products. We will exclude such products from the calculation of the spend amount where we are required to do so by law.
- Bonus AA Smartfuel Discounts may from time to time also be earned through Boosts and bonus Reward promotions. Additional terms and conditions (in addition to these Terms) may apply to any such promotion and will be made available at the time.
Redeeming AA Smartfuel Discounts
- In order to redeem your AA Smartfuel Discounts, you must first register your Onecard (as set out above).
- The redemption of AA Smartfuel Discounts is governed by the terms and conditions of the AA Smartfuel programme which can be found at the following link.
Expiry of AA Smartfuel Discounts
- The expiry of AA Smartfuel Discounts is governed by the terms and conditions of the AA Smartfuel programme which can be found at the following link.
Onecard Club Prices
- If you are a Onecard member, you may be eligible to receive Onecard Club Prices when you use your Onecard at Countdown.
- In order to be eligible to purchase certain goods and services at Onecard Club Prices, you must use your Onecard at the supermarket checkout or, when shopping at Countdown Online, by entering your Onecard number at the Countdown Online or Countdown Online Pharmacy checkout.
- The number and variety of Onecard Club Prices may vary based on the product range and availability of stock in each store
- If you have an existing Specialist Onecard, registration and use of a New Onecard will not affect use of your Specialist Onecard or the ability to earn any Reward Currency on them or utilise Onecard Club Prices (whichever applies). Please note, if you have a Specialist Onecard as well as a New Onecard, you will only be able to earn Rewards Currencies on one of your cards per transaction (i.e. you cannot earn Reward Currencies on both cards for the same transaction). If you have elected to earn alternative Reward Currencies (ie AA Smartfuel Discounts) then you must use your New Onecard when redeeming your alternative Reward Currency.
Onecard Charge Cards
- If you are a Onecard Charge Card account holder, you can take advantage of Onecard Club Prices but are not eligible to earn any Rewards or bonus points.
- Onecard Charge Cards are administered by Financial Shared Services (formerly known as the Transaction Processing Centre operated by Woolworths Australia Pty Ltd) and are subject to the terms and conditions included in that application process.
- If you are a non-resident tourist, you can apply for a Onecard with functionality limited to earning only AA Smartfuel Discounts (including when you shop at Countdown).
- To be able to redeem any accumulated AA Smartfuel Discounts, you must register your Onecard either with Onecard by calling 0800 40 40 40 or with AA Smartfuel directly by calling 0800 842 877.
Other Important Terms
How to cancel your Onecard
- You may cancel your Onecard membership at any time by calling us on 0800 40 40 40. Please note, if you cancel your Onecard membership this will not cancel your membership to the AA Smartfuel programme (where applicable). Your continued use of your Onecard will be subject to the terms and conditions under that programme (as noted above).
- Please note, where you advise us that you no longer wish to be contacted by us, your Onecard membership will be cancelled. You accept that in the event this occurs, you will forfeit any Onecard Points that you have accumulated and any Onecard e-vouchers that have already been loaded on your Onecard.
- Certain legislation including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 may imply warranties or conditions or impose other obligations including statutory consumer guarantees which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified. To the extent permitted by law (and without limiting any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993), we will not be liable to you in connection with:
- your use or attempted use of a Onecard in breach of these Terms;
- any delay in replacing a Onecard;
- any loss or damage you suffer as a result of any suspension and/or termination of your Onecard membership, or the Onecard programme, in accordance with these Terms;
- any tax you are required to pay as a result of, or related to, your use of your Onecard.
Terms subject to change
- These Terms are effective as at 12 October 2020. We reserve the right to change these Terms at our discretion. We will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of any changes via our Website, by email and/or by other communication methods we adopt from time to time. You may cancel your Onecard membership within the period of that notice or at any other time by contacting us on 0800 40 40 40, or in writing at Countdown Customer Care, Private Bag 93306, Otahuhu, Auckland 1640. Where you cancel your Onecard membership in these circumstances, you will forfeit any Onecard Points that you have accumulated and any Onecard e-vouchers that have already been loaded on your Onecard