Win a designer bathroom upgrade worth $10,000 with Paseo
The Promoter of this promotion is Cottonsoft Ltd (“Promoter”).
The promotion commences [10/06/2019] and closes date and time (“12pm 04/08/2019 - Promotional Period”).
This promotion is open to Onecard holders only shopping at Countdown supermarkets, owned by Woolworths NZ Limited, 80 Favona Rd, Favona, Auckland (“Countdown”). Please note that employees of [the Promoter Cottonsoft] Countdown NZ Limited cannot be excluded from Onecard promotions.
Method of Entry
For the duration of the Promotional Period, Countdown customers with a Onecard will receive one entry into the prize draw by either swiping their Onecard or entering their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entry date for online purchases is the order delivery date (which must be within the Promotional Period). For the avoidance of doubt, customers will not be eligible to participate in this promotion if they do not swipe or enter their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entries will not be accepted on a retrospective basis after the time of purchase.
Customers can enter by:
Purchasing any Paseo Toilet Paper, Paseo Facial tissues or Paseo flushable wipes from a Countdown supermarket or online and either swiping their Onecard or entering their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entry date for online purchases is the order delivery date (which must be within the Promotional Period).
Entry is not limited per transaction. If more than  Participating Bonus Product is purchased in a single transaction in-store or online, customers will be entitled to one entry for [each Participating Bonus Product purchased].
The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove or to introduce further Participating Bonus Products during the Promotional Period.
Prize is a $10,000 Bathroom makeover
- The winner will NZD $5000 RRP (including GST) worth of Caroma products, chosen from the New Zealand Caroma website (caroma.co.nz) or their Auckland Concept Centre - excluding shower enclosures, vanities and some back of wall plumbing supplies.
- $5000 cash value for the labour/installation of the Caroma products provided as part of the prize.
- The Caroma bathroom products will be freighted out to you once the choice of product has been made. Freight available within New Zealand only.
- The prize must be redeemed by the 31st of November 2019
- The Caroma products are not transferable, redeemable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- If any Prize item is unavailable, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
- The Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and each winner should allow up to 14 days from confirmation of their selected bathroom elements with Caroma for delivery of their Prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Paseo and Caroma Industries NZ Limited and their related companies, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
The winner will be determined by a draw:
From all valid entries on [12/08/2019].
The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email using the details listed on the Onecard database. If we are unable to reach you by telephone or email, we will send you a letter notifying you. It is up to entrants to ensure that their relevant details on the Onecard database are correct. Details can be updated via the website www.countdown.co.nz/onecard or by phoning the call centre on 0800 40 40 40.
- In the event a winner cannot be contacted, (that is, cannot be reached by telephone and/or does not respond to email) within [48 hours/a week] of each prize draw, we will send the winner a letter giving a further [3 weeks] from the date of the letter to get in touch with us. If we still do not get a response following our letter, a winner will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner will have their details published on the Countdown website for [insert period of time] following the draw date. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to his or her name and/or photograph being used for such publicity purposes as reasonably determined by the Promoter. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation. The winner can be viewed at https://www.countdown.co.nz/onecard/onecard-competitions/ onecard-competition-winners
- If a winner is under the age of 18, the Prize may, at the discretion of the Promoter be awarded to the winner’s legal parent or guardian.
Exclusions and Liability
The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd and their related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd are not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
Use of Personal Information
www.countdown.co.nz/onecard/onecard-terms-and-conditions. For the purposes of notifying the winner, Countdown NZ Limited may pass the winner’s contact details to the Promoter, and/or to the Promoter’s agency.
By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
General Terms and Conditions
By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have complied with all of your obligations under the Onecard terms and conditions. The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd reserve the right to deem that your entry is void should you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry. The Promoter’s decision is final.
If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.