WIN 1 of 5 Trips Anywhere in NZ
- The Promoter of this Promotion is Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“CCA”) (“Promoter”).
- The promotion commences 11 January 2021 at 00:01am and closes 11.59pm on 07 February 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- This promotion is open to Onecard holders only shopping at Countdown supermarkets, owned by Woolworths NZ Limited, 80 Favona Rd, Favona, Auckland (“Countdown”). Please note that employees of the Promoter and Countdown NZ Limited cannot be excluded from Onecard promotions.
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Customers with a Onecard can enter by purchasing any L&P Multipack, this includes 330ml 8 x pack, 330ml 30 x pack, 330ml 18 x pack or 250ml 18 x pack (“Participating Product”) from a Countdown supermarket or online and either swiping their Onecard or entering their Onecard details at the time of purchase.
- Entry date for online purchases is the order delivery date (which must be within the Promotional Period).
- For the avoidance of doubt, customers will not be eligible to participate in this promotion if they do not swipe or enter their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entries will not be accepted on a retrospective basis after the time of purchase.
- Entry is not limited per transaction. If more than two Participating Products are purchased in a single transaction in-store or online, customers will be entitled to one entry for each additional Participating Products purchased.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove or to introduce further Participating Products during the Promotional Period.
PRIZES AND CONDITIONS
- There are five (5) Explore Your Backyard Prizes to be won during the Promotional Period, each worth $2,000.
- Each Prize consists of;
- A bespoke trip anywhere in New Zealand up to $2,000.
- Total Prize pool $10,000NZD.
- Each winner will have an opportunity to choose where they would like to go in New Zealand and what they would like to spend their Prize ( accommodation, travel, etc.)
- The winner will communicate with the Promoters appointed agency to organise and book their Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.
- All prizes must be taken before 01 December 2021.
- In relation to any third party bookings, third party vendors terms and conditions apply once booking is made.
- The five (5) x Prize winners will be determined by a draw from all valid entries on 22 February 2021 at Woolworths NZ Limited, 80 Favona Rd, Favona, Auckland. The first five (5) valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received during the Promotional Period will win a Explore Your Backyard Prize.
- All winners and companions must sign a Participation Agreement to take the Explore Your Backyard Prize.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email using the details listed on the Onecard database. If the Promoter is unable to reach you by telephone or email, they will send you a letter notifying you. It is up to entrants to ensure that their relevant details on the Onecard database are correct. Details can be updated via the website www.countdown.co.nz/onecard or by phoning the call centre on 0800 40 4040.
- In the event a winner cannot be contacted, (that is, cannot be reached by telephone and/or does not respond to email) within 7 days of the prize draw, the Promoter will send the winner a letter giving a further 7 days from the date of the letter to get in touch. If there is no response within 7 days of the letter date, a winner will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner will have their details published on the Countdown website for 2 weeks following the draw date. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to his or her name and/or photograph being used for such publicity purposes as reasonable determined by the Promoter. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation. The winners can be viewed at https://www.countdown.co.nz/onecard/onecard-competitions/onecard-competition-winners
EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
- The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
- The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd and their related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
- The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd are not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
- The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd are not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with direct debit account numbers when redeeming their prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submissions by the winner/s
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By entering this promotion, entrants’ consent to the use of their information as described above.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering into this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have complied with all of your obligations under the Onecard terms and conditions. The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd reserve the right to deem that your entry is void should you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of entry. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.