Powerade WIN a trip to see TJ Perenara Onecard Promotion
The Promoter of this promotion is Coca-Cola Amatil N.Z. Limited of The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“Promoter”).
The promotion commences 2nd September 2019 at 00:01am and closes 11.59pm on 29th September 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
This promotion is open to Onecard holders only shopping at Countdown supermarkets, owned by Woolworths NZ Limited, 80 Favona Rd, Favona, Auckland (“Countdown”). Please note that employees of the Promoter and Countdown NZ Limited cannot be excluded from Onecard promotions.
You must be 14 years and over to enter.
Method of Entry
For the duration of the Promotional Period, Countdown customers with a Onecard will receive one entry into the prize draw by either swiping their Onecard or entering their Onecard details at the time of purchase of required promoted products.
Entry date for online purchases is the order delivery date (which must be within the Promotional Period).
For the avoidance of doubt, customers will not be eligible to participate in this promotion if they do not swipe or enter their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entries will not be accepted on a retrospective basis after the time of purchase.
Customers can enter by purchasing any 750ml Powerade bottle (excluding powders) (“Participating Product”) from a Countdown supermarket or online and either swiping their Onecard or entering their Onecard details at the time of purchase.
Entry date for online purchases is the order delivery date (which must be within the Promotional Period).
Entry is not limited per transaction. If more than two Participating Products are purchased in a single transaction in-store or online, customers will be entitled to one entry for each additional two Participating Products purchased.
The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove or to introduce further Participating Products during the Promotional Period.
There are two (2) trips for two to watch TJ Perenara play at 1 (one) destination based on the 2020 Tour Schedule (schedule released in November 2019). Each prize includes:
- Return economy flights for two to the selected game destination from either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch;
- Airport transfers to a minimum 4-star hotel;
- Minimum of 3 nights’ accommodation at the selected game destination;
- Match tickets to the selected game; and
- $1,000 NZD total spending money.
Prize value is up to $10,000 total per winner.
The two (2) winners will be determined by a draw from all valid entries on 2 October 2019 at Woolworths NZ Limited, 80 Favona Rd, Favona, Auckland. The first and second valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received during the Promotional Period will win the Prize Packages.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email using the details listed on the Onecard database. If the Promoter is unable to reach you by telephone or email, they will send you a letter notifying you. It is up to entrants to ensure that their relevant details on the Onecard database are correct. Details can be updated via the website www.countdown.co.nz/onecard or by phoning the call centre on 0800 40 40 40.
- In the event a winner cannot be contacted, (that is, cannot be reached by telephone and/or does not respond to email) within 7 days of the prize draw, the Promoter will send the winner a letter giving a further 7 days from the date of the letter to get in touch. If there is no response within 7 days of the letter date, a winner will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner will have their details published on the Countdown website for 2 weeks following the draw date. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to his or her name and/or photograph being used for such publicity purposes as reasonably determined by the Promoter. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation. The winner can be viewed at https://www.countdown.co.nz/onecard/onecard-competitions/onecard-competition-winners
In the event that a winner is under 18, the Prize will be transferred to the winners’ parents or legal guardian.
The travel Prizes must be taken between 1 January 2020 and 30 December 2020 and once 2020 game schedules are released, the winners will be asked to pick which game they would like to attend. All travel dates around the chosen game must be confirmed no later than 20th March 2020. If a winner is unable to travel on the finalized dates, the winner may elect to receive NZ $7,000NZD as an alternative prize.
The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.
The Prize winners are responsible for their entry, and the entry of all travel companions, into the chosen country (and any transit location along the way), including the obtaining at the winner’s expense, and holding, of any necessary passports with recommended validity and visas (ESTA). If the winner, or his/her companions, are unable to use any element of the Prize for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or departure into/out of the chosen country or participation in certain activities for health, behaviour or safety reasons no compensation will be payable.
The Prize winner is responsible for any Ground Operator Handling Fees and travel insurance. Selection of airline, departure times and accommodation venue are at the Promoter’s discretion at the time of booking. Airline travel, airport transfers and accommodation are subject to the relevant supplier’s standard terms and conditions and the Promoter will not be liable for any act or omission of any third party providing those services.
The Prize winners and their companion/s take the prizes entirely at their own risk.
For payment of the Prize spending money, the winner should allow up to 14 days from the date of return of their payment details for delivery of their Prize.
The Promoter is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Travel is valid for 2020, as outlined. The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
The Prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any accommodation / transport / services / tour or ticket providers, and any particular health, behavior, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if a winner or their travelling companion are unable to use any element of the prize for whatever reason, including refusal of entry into or departure from chosen country or participation in certain activities for health, age, behavior or safety reasons. Any tickets, passes or vouchers issued as part of the Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets, passes or vouchers issued and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation or re-arrangement of rugby games nor is it responsible for the selection or, injury or any other circumstances that prevents TJ Perenara from playing in games during the trip.
The Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) and are therefore the responsibility of each winner and their travelling companion:
- Valid passports; applicable visas, and Electronic System for Travel Authorization requirements;
- All other costs and personal expenses (other than the NZ $1,000 spending money) such as shopping, transportation (other than the transportation specified), food and beverage expenses and taxes;
- Accommodation related charges other than the room rates such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel other than those stated above; and
- Accidental insurance coverage;
The Prize winners must have a credit card which is required for hotel expenditures not covered under the Prize package.
The Prize winners must notify the Promoter of any special needs or requirements he/she or their travelling companion has that may impact on the winners or their travelling companion’s redemption of the Prize (for example, whether wheelchair access is required).
If a Prize winner or their travelling companion is under 21 at the time of travel, there may be scheduled events during the trip that have restricted access due to that particular destinations’ licensing ruled. This is outside of the Promoter’s control and will be at the discretion of the event organizer.
Travel details including prize details, flights and spending money will be sent out to the winners as soon as practicable following the Prize draw and confirmation of winner’s details. By accepting the Prize, each winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his/her and their travelling companion’s personal information to the airline, transfer providers and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
If the Prize winner does not wish to claim a Prize, they may nominate another person to whom their Prize can be transferred to. However, the Prize must not be sold or used, donated or given away as part of another promotion.
If a winner is unable to take the Prize or a winner’s travelling companion is unable to accompany the winner, due to any illness or personal circumstance beyond the winner’s or travel companions’ control, the winner must immediately notify the Promoter. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, allow the winner to nominate another person to whom the Prize can be transferred to and the Promoter will not be liable if any part of the Prize is unable to be transferred to the person nominated by the winner.
Prior to being declared the winner of a Prize, the winner will be required to:
- Show proof of identity with a copy of their passport; and
- Sign a “Participation Agreement” in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Prize; releasing the Promoter, and their respective related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion and/or the Prize.
The Prize winners’ travelling companion may also be required to show proof of identity with a copy of their passport and sign the Participation Agreement form provided to the winner.
The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the Prize is the Participation Agreements are not signed by each winner and if required, by their travelling companion, and not returned within five business days (Monday to Friday).
The Prize winner and their travelling companion take the Prize entirely at their own risk.
Exclusions and Liability
The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd and their related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd are not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
Use of Personal Information
www.countdown.co.nz/onecard/onecard-terms-and-conditions. For the purposes of notifying the winner, Countdown NZ Limited may pass the winner’s contact details to the Promoter, and/or to the Promoter’s agency.
By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
General Terms and Conditions
By entering into this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have complied with all of your obligations under the Onecard terms and conditions. The Promoter and Countdown NZ Ltd reserve the right to deem that your entry is void should you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of entry. The Promoter’s decision is final.
If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.