Countdown network update 2
Monday, 14 November 2016, 1.00pm: Countdown is continuing to do everything we can to support our team and our communities.
We are continuing to check on the welfare and personal situations of our team.
At 1.00pm today:
- In the South Island, all Countdown stores are open, except two in the Blenheim region. The Springlands and Blenheim stores are closed. Seddon SuperValue is also closed. Countdown Redwoodtown is now open.
- In the North Island, all Countdown stores are open, except three in the Wellington region. Queensgate, Wainuiomata, and Porirua remain closed. Countdown Petone and Lower Hutt are now open.
- All other Countdown, SuperValue and FreshChoice stores are open.
- Online shopping is temporarily unavailable in the Blenheim region. Service to customers in Wellington and Christchurch may also be disrupted.
- Our Palmerston North Distribution Centre is closed, with orders being diverted to our Auckland Regional Distribution Centre.
- Given some of the disruptions with road, rail and ferry networks there may be some delays in getting stock to some of our South Island stores. However, we have plans in place to manage this.
- We are continuing to liaise with suppliers and stakeholders to understand any impacts on them.
- We will provide a further update should the situation change by the end of the day.