Promotions - Terms and Conditions
$500 Countdown Gift Card Promotion
- The Promoter is Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited (‘Cigna’).
- This Promotion, exclusive to Countdown, is an offer for entrants to receive entries into a draw for a $500 Countdown Gift Card (‘Prize’).
- Entries are awarded on the basis of:
• One entry for receiving a quote over the phone with one of our Sales Consultants for Bill Protection, Life Insurance or Funeral Cover.
• A second entry will be awarded if you complete your application, including providing your payment details.
• Entries are limited to a total of two entries per person.
- Entry in to the prize draw is available between 1 May 2018 and 30 June 2018.
- The Prize is valid for twelve months from the date of issue and it cannot be redeemed for cash. Normal Countdown Gift Card terms and conditions apply - these can be viewed at www.countdown.co.nz.
- The Prize will be awarded to the policy owner (or the person who received a full quote). In the event a policy is owned by two or more people, the Prize will be awarded to the first person named in the records of Cigna as the policy owner.
- Recipients of the prize must be currently residing in New Zealand. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of Countdown and Cigna and their immediate families.
- The Prize will be sent to the postal address that Cigna has on file generally within 28 days from the end of the promotion.
- Cigna and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law)
- Cigna reserves the right to suspend, modify, terminate, or cancel the Promotion at any time. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time by Cigna.