Metro Wanaka Survey Terms and Conditions
Metro Wanaka Survey - Prize Draw
1. The Metro Wanaka Survey Prize Draw (the “Draw”) commences at 12:01am on Monday 30 May 2022 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 31 July 2022 (the “Survey Period”).
2. The Draw is promoted by Woolworths New Zealand Limited (“Countdown”), 80 Favona Road, Mangere, Auckland, 1640, New Zealand.
3. The Draw is open to all respondents who complete the online survey accessed via the QR codes displayed in Metro Wanaka (the “Survey”) during the Survey Period.
4. To enter the Draw, the respondent must complete the Survey’s minimum required questions within the Survey Period. Respondents must also provide their contact details as set out in the Survey in order to enter the Draw. For each completed Survey, the respondent will receive one (1) entry into the Draw. Employees of Countdown are eligible to participate.
5. There are five prizes drawn for the Survey Period. Each prize draw winner will receive a $100 Countdown Gift Card as a prize (the “Gift Card”). It will be sent to the winner by courier at Countdown’s cost.
6. The winners will be determined by random electronic selection of all valid entries and drawn on Wednesday 3 August 2022.
7. Countdown will make all reasonable efforts to notify Gift Card winners using the contact details provided in the Survey within seven working days of being drawn. If a Gift Card winner cannot be contacted within this time frame, a winner will be redrawn. It is the respondent’s responsibility to provide accurate contact details when completing the Survey.
8. Countdown’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Countdown Gift Card terms and conditions will apply to the use and redemption of the Gift Card prize, see: www.countdown.co.nz/our-brands/giftcards for details. The Gift Card may not be exchanged for cash. If, for any reason, a Gift Card winner does not redeem the Gift Card or any element of the Gift Card within the time stipulated by Countdown, then the Gift Card or that element of it will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Gift Card or that element of it.
10. Countdown reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any customer who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. Customers consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Countdown using the customer’s first name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Draw (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Countdown.
12. The details of winners of the Draw will be posted on: https://www.countdown.co.nz/about-us/terms-and-conditions/promotion-terms-and-conditions/metro-wanaka-survey-terms-and-conditions
13. Countdown may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Survey Period.
15. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, including any liability of Countdown to a customer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Countdown shall not otherwise be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Survey and/or taking the Prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any entrant or Prize winner, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
16. Information on how to enter the Survey and the Prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Survey is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts